2. Limited Right to Use. This web site is owned and operated by Inmedius. Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this web site are the property of Inmedius and are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and, throughout the world by the applicable copyright laws. You may, view, print and/or download one copy of the Materials from this web site on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No Materials published by Inmedius on this web site, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Inmedius. The use of any such Materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark and other similar laws.
3. Communications. Except for any disclosure by you for technical support purposes, or as specified in our Privacy Statement, all communications from you to this web site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that any and all comments, information, feedback and ideas regarding our company, products or services that you communicate to Inmedius (“Feedback”) will be deemed, at the time of communication to Inmedius, the property of Inmedius, and Inmedius shall be entitled to full rights of ownership, including without limitation, unrestricted right to use or disclose such Feedback in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed, and for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. You are solely responsible for the content of your communications and their legality under all laws and regulations. You agree not to use this web site to distribute, link to or solicit content that is defamatory, harassing, unlawful, libelous, harmful to minors, threatening, obscene, false, misleading, or infringing a third party intellectual or privacy rights.
5. Links to Other Sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Inmedius and Inmedius is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Inmedius reserves the right to terminate any link at any time. Inmedius may provide links from this web site to other sites as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this web site, you do this entirely at your own risk. Inmedius DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY TERMS AS TO THE ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY OR LEGALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE.
7. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Inmedius harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) arising out of, based on or in connection with your access and/or use of this web site.
8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL INMEDIUS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF INMEDIUS OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. Disclaimer. Inmedius assumes no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, timeliness, or content of the Materials provided on this web site. You should not assume that the Materials on this web site are continuously updated or otherwise contain current information. Inmedius is not responsible for supplying content or materials from the web site that have expired or have been removed. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), CONDITION OR OTHER TERM OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE IS HEREBY EXCLUDED.
10. Export Restrictions. The United States export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations of the U.S. Department of Commerce, and other applicable laws and regulations apply to this web site which prohibit the export or re-export of content, products, services, and technology to certain countries and persons. You agree to comply with all export laws, regulations and restrictions of the United States and any foreign agency or authority and assume sole responsibility for any such unauthorized exportation.
11. Applicable Laws. All matters relating to your access and use of this web site shall be governed by the federal laws of the United States and the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any actions arising out of, or relating to or in any way connected with your access and/or use of this web site shall be in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania if in state court and in the Western District of Pennsylvania if in Federal Court.
Inmedius, Inc. supports Federal Regulation Section 508 and the continuing efforts of the federal government and ordering activities in making IT products and services easily accessible to all people including those with disabilities.
Inmedius, Inc. fully understands our government customers must act in accordance to Section 508 of the United States Rehabilitation Act.
Inmedius, Inc. is committed to assist ordering activities with products/services that provide accessibility for all our customers, including those with disabilities.
Inmedius, Inc. goal is to deliver clear, accurate and dependable information 508 options to Federal agencies or ordering activities allowing them to promote access by the growing number of people who count on Federal information sources in their work and in their lives.
The government Section 508 web site standard can be found at www.Section508.gov.